понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

freedom motorcycles brookvale




I need DarkHarry...

Nothing redeeming about him, or not much redeeming-
He still loves Draco- I donapos;t care if it is obsessive, or possessive love- I donapos;t care if Draco is a prize. Maybe he is a bastard to Draco- but Draco is still a major piece in his life.
I need a not so forgiving Harry.
And I need it to be a fairly long story. I need it to be complete.

I am a needy bitch arenapos;t I? thatapos;s ok; you love me... Take my word for it. ;) )

And the smex needs to be hot. Nothing really squicks me. Anything goes if you are a good writer.
But I need to read a not so idealistic flawed Harry. Maybe he is not so Gryffindor. Maybe he is Raven/Slytherinesque... Hufflepuff Harry will not do here.

(I mean, after all- Dude has put up with and been through load of crap.)

Any Recs?

Will love U 4 it.
Hard.

teehee

esteem increasing self, freedom motorcycles brookvale, freedom motorcycles, freedom motorcycle training, freedom motorcycle tours.



Комментариев нет: