пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dizionario dei nomi italiani





Iapos;m so uninspired these days Which is why Iapos;m only posting another entry like...now. ~~_~ BUT�IM�STILL�UNINSPIRED�GRARRH. Something random to say, my nose is damn oily now to the extent that if I start extracting all the oil from my nose and dump the oil into the�global market, the price of oil will drop by 10 USD. IT�IS�THAT�BAD�D:

Uninspired uninspired.......So Iapos;m going to write anything that comes to my mind

I totally hate it when people do certain things in a bid to sound funny but they really are not funny at all. They donapos;t even sound charming luh. This is when I tell them to fuck off and die.

And I really hate Diamondlover Sheapos;s some random user at Stomp whoapos;s like oh so goddess-like. Sheapos;s a frigginapos; nun can She makes herself appear as a potential virtuous wife bleargh. There was one post where she said that she loves kids and animals, she cooks, she cleans, she has no piercings and certain other "qualities" that I forgot. She even ended her stupid post with "Oops, I hope I donapos;t sound as if Iapos;m marketing myself." WTF. Maybe guys will fall in love with her or something because she cooks and cleans�but if Iapos;m a guy I wonapos;t really care. I have to admit, I donapos;t cook and I certainly do not clean. ~~_~� Whatapos;s up with her proclaiming that she does not having piercings? Itapos;s okay not to have piercings, but whatapos;s the use of announcing that to the whole world Is that even necessary. ~~_~ I have ear piercings but I donapos;t go around screaming, "�WOW�YAY�I�HAVE�PIERCINGS�LOOK�AT�MY�EAR PIERCINGS COOLIOOOOOOOO" Also, Diamondlover likes to boast as well. She makes it sound so "innocent" that some people canapos;t even tell that sheapos;s bragging There was once she said that she was blessed with super big eyes and super deep double eyelids. Then, she started dissing those korean aunties who went for surgery so that double eyelids can be carved on their eyes. AND SHE SAID, WHEN SHE CLOSES HER EYES, HER DOUBLE EYELIDS WILL DISAPPEAR. IF THEY DISAPPEAR, YOUR DOUBLE EYELIDS ARE NOT DEEP. Pttf.

I watched ANTM Cycle 11 recap episode yesterday. As opposed to what I thought, the recap episode isnapos;t that boring. There were more airtime dedicated to McKey and Elina. Somehow, the people at the CW Lounge are hating Elina after watching the recap episode and I have no idea why After watching the recap episode, I loved Elina even more Itapos;s all because of a few statements she said, but those words she said were pretty much true. Maybe itapos;s just me hating all the do-gooders and goody-two-shoes.

Her comment about Isis:�Isis looks like a possessed hyena.

That is true Iapos;ve been wanting to describe Isis in the most appropriate way possible but I just canapos;t find the right words for her Finally Thanks Elina Isis is a man and he totally looks like a drag queen. Although he wears makeup and has really long black hair now, he still has those really manly features. He has no boobs and his penis is still intact Sorry, but I just canapos;t accept this transgender model.

Her comment about Clark and Joslyn: Omg I canapos;t believe Clark went home today. Clark is tall, thin and beautiful. She looks like a frigginapos; model Joslyn looks like a hairshow model�at�the mall in the middle of nowhere My girlfriend went home today My girlfriend went home today I do not want to think about this Urgh Angry Ouch

I donapos;t agree totally with the whole thing but I do think that Clark has more model potential that Joslyn. Iapos;d rather see Clark on a magazineapos;s cover.

Oh and Mckeyapos;s damn cool She runs around the pool and give bees water LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


dizionario dei nomi italiani, dizionario dei nomi, dizionario de mauro on line, dizionario de mauro.



Комментариев нет: