воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

domain family name




Dear drunk older sister,

Please please PLEASE donapos;t call me at 1:45-in-the-fucking-morning crying your drunk-ass head off about ANOTHER�fight you got into with your boyfriend.� Iapos;ve heard it all before.� Although the little tangent you went on about "being a lesbian so you donapos;t have to deal with boys" amused me oh so much, and gave me something to laugh about.� Also the comment about crack was a real knee-slapper.� And listen, I�know youapos;re drunk and all, but being drunk and talking about the past with you and mom? donapos;t do it.� It makes me depressed, and I really need a cigarette after meerly THINKING about that shit.� And it sucks cuz I has none...boo.

With half-assed love ((THNX4INTRUPPTINGMAHFANFIXONHO)),

Mildly depressed with a hint of rage me.

ess technologies inc, domain family name.



Комментариев нет: