понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

anatomical gift




I know this has been asked before but I canapos;t find the entries, so BAH Iapos;m gonna ask again.

My daughter is 10 months old. Loves her bottle. Does NOT love her sippy cup(s). Refuses to drink from a sippy. Iapos;ve tried several different kinds, soft tips, hard tips, with low-flow, without low-flow, different handles, etc. Etc.

I exclusively pump and I barely pump enough milk for her. I donapos;t want to waste anything I give her because thereapos;s not a lot more where thatapos;s coming from. :) She doesnapos;t seem to like water (Why have water when you can have boob juice, Mommy Geeze) and Iapos;d rather not give her juice at this age.

Mostly Iapos;ve just let her play with the cup, and sheapos;ll try and take an occasional sip, but either the flow is too much or not enough or she just drips all over herself. I try not to get frustrated in front of her and I encourage her to use it as much as I can, but no avail.

She doesnapos;t even hold her bottle yet. She tries but she doesnapos;t understand the whole "tipping it up" part. Then she plays with it. :)

I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Help me. :D *Should* I try juice in the cup?

I dunno, I just donapos;t want her still on a bottle at two years old.

comic book time line, anatomical gift, anatomical footbed, anatomical foot models, anatomical foot model.



Комментариев нет: